Creating a culture of safety and efficiency using Hydraulic Mast Climbers
Fall Hazard Mitigation
- Guardrail systems only have to be installed one time
- Tools, storage, and lavatories can be stored on deck
- Cutting, mixing, and processing stations can be located on deck
State-of-the-Art Material Loading
- FRACO can land point loads up to 3,750 pounds
- Max capacity of 8,000 or 10,000 pounds
- Material can be landed via tower or mobile crane
- Gates can open to allow forklift access below 35 feet
- Attachable self-hoist option available
Ergonomically Friendly Equipment
- 85% fewer parts to install and dismantle than conventionally framed scaffolds
- Materials stored within close proximity
- Materials, personnel, and tools travel together
- User Operator Training Videos:
- Installer/Technician Training Classes Annually
Next Installer certification workshop will be held in Carnation Washington on April 23rd thru the 26th- 2019.
Ready to level up?
LET US ‘STACK THE DECKS’ IN YOUR FAVOR.